Thursday 10 January 2008

Here it is !


2008 is here for 10 days and with this new year a new life starts for me.
Since 2003 i was renting an office in Cogolin and i had to spend 1,5 hours on the road every day to go and come back. It was mainly because in 2003 i couldn't have high speed internet connection in the village where i leave.
In 2005, DSL arrived here but i was not ready (or not fed up enough about the road) to move back at home.
In november 2007, i realised that this daily road was a tiring lost of time and decided to move my office in a large and unused room we had at home.
So all the computers, servers, cameras, lenses, tripods, papers (tons of) etc were packed, carried, unpacked and installed in their new place.

Since january 7 everything is ready (or just near) and i work at home.
I now have more time to spend with my wife and daughter, more time to shhot landscapes for me and ...  more time to work.

3 comments :

X by Leina Neima said...

Heya Patrick! Congrats on your new home studio - hopefully you have now more time to create your beautiful nature photos and we will see soon new pieces of art :)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I think it's great if you're able to work from home. I know all about driving long hours and feeling really tired from it! You will love it and I hope to see more of your beautiful work now you have more time! :)

High Desert Diva said...

Bravo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...