Tuesday 10 June 2008

One new place

Mediterranean landscape
Wild and peaceful

My regular readers know that i try to make natural landscapes. I try to feature the nature, without people, without man made things.
I don't know excactly why. Here are some possible reasons :
  • I've always loved natural landscapes and the most wild they are, the most i love them.
  • When i sell prints or licence an image, i don't have to deal with a model release.
  • Such landscapes often involve a little hike.

During the past months, i've spent hours and hours shooting seascapes at "Le Bau Rouge" near Carqueiranne. I love this place for a long time but it's very small and for some weeks i was feeling the need to change. So, i asked some friends, looked at the map, and found one new spot. From there, i can see the other face of the "Bau Rouge"'s cliff. The access is easy but the beach (kind of) is not really flat... I think that's why i've never seen anybody bathing there. I also think it's possible to walk on these rocks during hours.
So i think it will be my new spot and i hope to show you soon many other photos.

1 comment :

X by Leina Neima said...

It seems to be another stunningly beautiful place to capture...waiting for seeing more :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...