Monday 24 November 2008

Crazy night, strong wind and wild sea

Mediterranean storm in Provence
Mediterranean storm in Provence


For a few days, we had here a kind of wind storm. The wind was so strong that some of the big ships sailing beteween the continent and Corsica were seriously delayed.
Yesterday in the evening things were going better, so i planned some seascapes for this morning at dawn. In the middle of the night, we were awaken by the noise of thunder, wind and crazy rain. At 5 am, no more noise, i left the bed and drove to the sea under a beautiful starry night. Arrived on the place, standing on the top of a cliff 40 meters above the sea, i was in a really crazy wind with salt water vapors all around me and i saw that the rocks where i wanted to go were under the waves. So i decided to move to an other place not too far. There i could approach the sea a little more but not as wanted. I spent there a few times, took a few shots of the crashing waves but it was definitely not a good day for beautiful seascapes.

2 comments :

C. JoyBell C. said...

Did you know that I often share your work on my site?

Over the months, I have shared a lot of your articles/work in my "what i'm reading" box on my site.

You may want to pay me a visit sometimes, as well.

Thank you.

p.s. I love your work

Michelle B. Hendry said...

You have mastered subtlety in grand views - another beautiful image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...