Friday 28 November 2008

HDR morning on the Mediterranean coast

HDR seascape on the Mediterranean coast
November morning on the Bau Rouge beach in Provence


In an early autumn morning, it's very rare to see somebody on this place but when i shot there in the summer, tourists start to arrive from 7 am.
I love to be there.
It's a wild place when you feel into the sea. It's not easy to come when the weather is too strong but it's not impossible and just on the right there is a little cave where i love to stay during the storms looking at the waves splashing.

This photo was done with 2 exposures blended in one HDR image and tonemapped with photomatix.
I've kept it natural, maybe i'll post a more crazy version in the next days.

3 comments :

X by Leina Neima said...

Beautiful picture, I wish I could escape there. Such a dark time here... and I really like this unconventional copiousness what HDR gives to pictures.

TimFromWales said...

Great shot... The colours are beautiful..

Michelle B. Hendry said...

I'm with Leina - I'd love to escape there too. It has been dark skies and white ground here for weeks...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...