Friday 14 November 2008

Vivid colors and long exposure plus one happy feature

Long exposure of some rocks bathing in the Mediterranean sea
Long exposure of some rocks bathing in the Mediterranean sea.


This one is the most recent of my long exposure of rocks bathing in the Mediterranean waves collection. Sometimes, the photographer needs a little luck, capturing such vivid colors and keeping the water perfectly smooth is not always easy.




Cloudy seascapes on the Mediterranean coast
Natural threat : cloudy sky over the Mediterranean sea


FishHack, another blogger has just featured this image in his blog and he asked me if i liked his choice.
I mention it here because i really like his choice. This image is one of my big fav from this year. It was done in May. The day before, the meteo said that weather will be very fine during the next days and then i decided to be on the beach before dawn to be able to capture some soft and beautiful blue and pink tones ...
So i woke up before 3 am, drove to the sea threw a little fog and once on the beach i discovered that the weather was not be exactly what i was expecting. I was a little disappointed during a short time but decided to stay and try to catch some skyscapes over the sea. I did two when the sun was just rising and this one a short time later because i noticed the clear blue in the water contrasting with the gray sea and sky. The first two are probably more beautiful because of the rising sun but i think this one is my real fav, probably because it makes me really feel the atmosphere of this morning.

2 comments :

Michelle B. Hendry said...

I needed to do a little catching up! These photographs are amazing and I must agree with FishHack's choice as well... That is incredible! I am fascinated by skies - especially ones with such dimension.
It is so lovely to see these, now that we are buried in snow...

Anonymous said...

yep - gotta agree with the others. and you "do" clouds/weather so well! really enjoyed the blk & wh too - nice change for you too?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...