Friday 19 December 2008

Waterfall after the rain

Waterfall after the rain
Waterfall in the Vallon de Durand - Provence


After many days of strong rain the sun came back yesterday. This afternoon i spent a few hours in the Vallon de Durand taking some photos of this waterfall and running stream.

This image was done from two horizontal photos stitched together with PTGui 8.02.
As i'm a lazy guy i still don't have downloaded the new beta version of PTGui which includes raw processing from dcraw routines. So my D200 nef were processed with SilkyPix before beeing stitched.
In fact i really love the SilkyPix results and in the future i'm not sure i'll use the raw processing embeded in PTGui but that's a nice thing that this wonderful software always offers more and more possibilities to its users.

4 comments :

C. JoyBell C. said...

As usual...this is breathtaking...I am finding myself looking forward to checking my google reader every day, so I can see another enchanting photograph from France!

The best part about your photographs is...they are real! A real person taking real pictures! Yet they look like they're too good to be true! Like from another world!

Unknown said...

A big thank you for your support Charity.
If my english would be better, i would really like to write about photography and reality. In a few words, i prefer to show the scene, like i imagine it, like my heart and soul see it, instead of showing it like a scanner would see it.

Michelle B. Hendry said...

Breathtaking!!

Having read your response to Chairty, I wish I could read French. In a few words here you have explained why each image touches my soul. I am sure your writing would be equally inspiring!

Lynda Lehmann said...

How very beautiful, and a beautiful blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...