Tuesday 13 January 2009

Warm light on Bau Rouge beach

Warm light on Bau Rouge beach
Warm light on Bau Rouge Beach


It was a cold morning but the light was warm.
Sky and sea are from a single shot and for the rocks i've blended a little of an hdr image done from 3 exp including the one used for sky and sea.

Yesterday i spent the morning processing files for a client and the afternoon hiking the coastline for new seascapes. It was a hard walk threw a pine tree forest devastated by some tempests. I came back at night, played with my daughter and sleeped too tired to blog and even to look at my shots.

3 comments :

C. JoyBell C. said...

Do you sometimes bring your daughter with you, Patrick? :) Does she just adore you? She really must! :)

Joel Mikulyak said...

Great Blog! Thanks, and keep posting! I love the photography.

Joel

http://joelalexanderphoto.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank's all for your comments.

Charity, my daughter is 5 yo.
Sometimes she comes with me but not every time.
I often leave the house before 5am and when i shoot at dusk i'm back very late. About the walk i'm speaking about in this post she did it with me one week ago but i wasn't there for photography. The kind of path threw the forest is really often at the top of high cliffs and i couldn't shoot and take care of her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...