Friday 13 February 2009

A famous beach under a dull light

Pellegrin - La Londe les Maures
The beach of Pellegrin - La Londe les Maures


So, after many days of rain it suddenly stopped last saturday and i spent most of the week end walking on the coast with my camera and tripod. That was fine but the light was always very dull. I mainly wanted to find some new places where i could return with better conditions.
On saturday i spent a little time on this place. During summer it's a very clean sand beach with thousands and thounsands of peoples. This day it looked a little more dirty and i think i saw less than 50 people walking. I could have stucked there during 2 or 3 hours expecting for a nice light around 5h30 pm with a low sky popping out of the clouds. But the main parking was behind me and it was quite sure that at this time all the walkers would came back and it would have been very difficult to catch just the right moment with the beautiful light and nobody on the beach. So i walked back to my car after a few snapshots and drove to some less civilized places ...

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Very nice snap short.... Thanks for sharing.
Gold Coast Resorts

Mark Alan Meader said...

What fun would it be if every day was perfect?;-) Actually the sky here is quite nice.

C. JoyBell C. said...

Pretty beach... :) I love it... :) And usually, I don't like beaches!

Cheap Holiday Accommodation said...

France... oh the memories. One of the most beautiful counties I have ever been to. Thanks for such a good website. If you come to Australia get cheap gold coast accommodation from my travel website.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...