Monday 4 May 2009

Another green shot - HDR in the forest

Cork tree
Cork tree in La Plaine des Maures


The bad weather of the previous months seriously disturbed my work and put me in a real hurry. So i had to work all the week end and even on May first which is the biggest non working day here.

Yesterday evening i needed to breath a little fresh air. I took my camera and drove to a place where there are red rocks on the ground, wild lavender and some little streams and ponds. I arrived a little before the good light and decided to explore a little bit the cork tree forest just near. Although it was a little walk to wait for the light i took the four exposures used in this image thinking it would give me the occasion to practice tone mapping a little more.
10 minutes later it was raining again :)

3 comments :

Mark Alan Meader said...

You can tell it's been raining a lot.. everything looks super-green and lush. I like the slightly skewed angle of view and I can't even see that you used tone mapping on this... looks totally natural. And now I know that cork trees are a type of oak:)

Unknown said...

Thank's Mark,

Yes, all this green in May is unusual here and for me it's just like an every day surprise.

C. JoyBell C. said...

Oh this is the place I want to run around in and jump up and down on and climb, climb, climb the treeeeeeessss!!!! :)))

.....

.....you should give this to me as a mother's day gift (hee hee)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...