Wednesday 8 July 2009

Another one of this cloudy day

Cloudy sky over Bau Rouge beach
Cloudy sky over Bau Rouge beach


Same place, same day but a few hours later than the one posted here.

I think i can give you some reasons about why i don't have posted anything here for about one week.
I had to change my main computer and i'm still in that task. Reinstalling softwares, rebuiliding monitor and printers profiles, checking files copies etc ...
I hope i'll be able to post something new before the end of the week.

4 comments :

Mark Alan Meader said...

I sympathize with you; I hate going through that process, trying to make everything work the way it used to. Hope you didn't loose anything important.. (I know you didn't because you've talked about the importance backup before:)

Did you get to see the Tour de France at all.. the early stages pass fairly close to you, no?

I hope you don't mind me saying that I don't think you can improve on your previous version of this particular scene... that one was spectacular:)

C. JoyBell C. said...

You have just received an award from me!!! Come on over and claim your award!!! :)

C. JoyBell C. said...

This is very pretty. I think that I can see the cloudy sky in the water...not in the sky!

Michelle B. Hendry said...

There is something comforting in the light in this one. Love it.

I hate that re-set-up process too. Glad to see you are posting your beautiful images again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...