Sunday 21 March 2010

Corte, the citadel, the mountains and the clouds

Corte, the citadel, the mountains and the clouds
Corte, the citadel, the mountains and the clouds


On wednesday, i drove before dawn to Corte expecting a good weather but the first morning hours were very cloudy with a few drops of rain.
I ran around the city with my van, searching for nice point of views, caught some images in the overcast mood and some hours later when i was about to come back, the sun suddenly came and let me make some other images in a more clear atmosphere.

3 comments :

Kreativlink said...

Amazing!

Mark Alan Meader said...

Hi Patrick..
This one (and the next two images) are all superb.. I especially like the eucalyptus forest abstract.. I've said before how much I appreciate your work in that genre.. even if it is less commercially viable. You have a really special eye for that style.
As for the most recent one of the village, maybe someday a 40+mp camera, so you don't have to do all that stitching of multiple shots?.. but maybe you enjoy doing it this way:)
I feel sure that the dynamic range problem is going to be handled more in camera with better sensors very soon.

Danka Antas said...

Hi,
Magnificient works you have Patrick! The citadel photo is my favourite, but I love your vision of nature and of space.
Greetings:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...