Monday 22 November 2010

Flow in the Verne river and 5 sites to discover

Flow in the Verne river
Flow in the Verne river


It's an image from our last months of life in Provence done the same day than this one but a few hours later. I had ever left my place in the middle of ther river bed and was walking back to the path climbing the hills to my car when i stopped on some rocks hoverlooking the water with a nice perspective. I started with a few "normal" images and finally did this one with my Hoya ND 400 filter.

The 5 sites to discover :
They are the 5 very nice websites of 5 amazing nature and landscapes photographers.
If you don't know them, have a look you won't waste your time :)

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Really nice image, Patrick. The softness of the water is wonderful to view... :-)

joco said...

I am quite overcome by these images.
Did you need a very slow setting for that water?
Everything I look at is just overwhelmig me. I can't take it all in and have to come back.

Unknown said...

Thank's for the compliment, the exposure was around 20 seconds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...