Thursday 23 June 2011

Ocean waves on the beach in Guidel and a question about twitter notifications

Ocean waves on the beach in Guidel - Brittany
Ocean waves on the beach in Guidel - Brittany


Another one from my old and short trip at Guidel 3 years ago.


I use Twitter for a few years. I find that's a nice tool to follow what's new and i use it to share my photos and also some links i find interesting.

I've always received email notifications when i've new followers. For a few time, i also receive notifications when somebody retweet my posts or mention me. That's nice but that doesn't work every time.
Does it depend of how people retweet or mention, does it come from the tools they use to tweet ?
I'd just like to understand, if somebody knows ...

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image Patrick, even if it is three years old.

As for Twitter... I, too, am on twitter and someone can retweet your tweet but if they don't include you twitter name with an @ in front of it you won't be notified of it. For example, my twitter name is RiffPics and if someone retweets something of mine and the @riffspics is included I will receive a notification of it. It it's not mentioned I won't know it. Hope this helps.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any other questions, and keep up the good work... :-)

Unknown said...

Thank's for the kind word and answer Glenn but i'm not sure it corresponds to my twitter "problem".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...