Sunday 4 September 2011

Colza field in mid day light

Photo of a colza field in the rural landscape of Haute Savoie
Colza field in the rural landscape of Haute Savoie


I don't have produced any new work for the serie about These rural landscapes around my home (you can read the introduction here)

I spend most of my time trying to build a stock gallery about Jura mountains but the least i can say i that the weather doesn't help me.


In the late morning on friday, i had to go to the post office and on the road i noticed this colorful field under the smooth light of this cloudy day.
I did what i had to do in the city, went back home, took my gear and drove back to the field.
That was not the impressive light landscape photographers usually use for their work but i loved how soft it was. I did a few images like this one plus a few closeups.
A 0.9 soft GND filter helped me to balance the exposure between sky and field.

As usual, the large view in more interesting.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...