Tuesday 3 April 2012

Musieges, hilltop village in Haute Savoie

Photograph of Musiege a hilltop village in Haute Savoie, France
Musièges


One new image in the serie about the rural landscapes around my home.

I could have titled it View from my window but that's not exactly true. I really have a view on this village from my home but i had to climb another hill to find this point of view.
I've always loved this scene but despite the proximity, i don't have any outstanding image of Musièges. This recent one is one of my fav, i think this point of view is one of the best on the village but i need to return for a better light.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Wonderful image, Patrick. I love the view of this little village on a mountain top. France is such a beautiful country... :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...