Monday 14 May 2012

Double waterfall in Castran canyon

Photograph of a double waterfall in the canyon of Castran river
Double waterfall in Castran canyon

 

In my first post about this place i wrote i couldn't find the name of the river running here. A more complete search with different maps told me it's the Castran river.

This image was also done during my first visit to the canyon. I returned there on last friday, the stream was still running nicely, the green forest was wonderfully lush but the waterfall was dry ...

1 comment :

Mark Alan Meader said...

I really like this kind of fall, cascading lightly over the smooth rock instead of the usual, full "falls". The texture and color of the rock becomes more the subject. I didn't realize you would have something like this around your neighborhood.
Most of the streams in my area are very low or already dry this year, so there has been no interesting opportunity on that subject for me:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...