Saturday 10 May 2008

Another Mediterranean sunrise

Mediterranean seascape at sunrise
Bau-Rouge sunrise

Another Mediterranean sunrise, not sure i'll post many more before some months. I wish i'll be able to wake up at 3 am next night (in a few hours) to go to the sea and not arrive too late. I've some shots in mind but not sure the weather will be ok. Today we had crazy wind here and tomorrow rain is not impossible. A not rainy dawn with a not too strong wind would be fine...
If tomorrow i can do what i plan, i think i won't return to the sea (for photography) until the autumn. The sun is rising really to soon and summer dusks are often crowded.

The above shot was done from 6 exposures and post processing includes HDR, tonemapping and exposure blending.

3 comments :

PA said...

beautiful! I hope you get the conditions you need for tomorrows photos - look forward to seeing them!!

X by Leina Neima said...

I keep my fingers crossed for your tomorrows photos, too... I already saw this photo in Flickr and can say it once more - the feeling here is so dreamy like fairytale... I really like it!

Kreativlink said...

Your photos are getting better and better! Where will it end!?? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...