Thursday 8 May 2008

Canva prints


I won't report all my sales on this blog but some are (unfortunately) unusual.

I recently received an request from a Canadian customer who wanted 2 large canvas prints of Mediterranean dawn and Water colors.
She wanted to hang both on her wall and needed exactly the same sizes for the 2 prints.
Mediterranean dawn originaly had a 5x4 aspect ration while Water colors had a 3x2.
I think some of my landscapes could not be cropped but after a quick try i found that the 5x4 version of Water colors was at least as beautiful than the original one.
My client also liked the cropped version and the sale was done yesterday.

As a photographer my favorite support for photographs is paper. It is the one which offers the best colors and details rendition. But i must say that large canvas can be very impressive on a wall and they don't need framing or matting.

2 comments :

panyizsuzsi said...

I am glad for your sale!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

That looks impressive, JK! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...