Monday 8 December 2008

Feeding the web

Dusk tint on the Presqu'île de Giens
Dusk tint on the Presqu'île de Giens


Some days, thinking to this blog i'm wondering if all these posts are anything else than food for the Web. I'm wondering if the Web is not only a big black hole aspirating all my images, writings and time. But more and more of my sales are done from the Web, the Web gives me instant delivery of my work to my clients, free phone calls and many other usefull thing in my everyday job. So ...

2 comments :

Dom said...

Superbe photo ... très impressionnante si toutefois on se met a s'imaginer être très haut dans le ciel ce qui ne lui enlèverait rien de son effet. Que ce soit à nos pieds ou dans les nuages, on est sous le charme !

Michelle B. Hendry said...

I, for one, just enjoy your photos immensely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...