Tuesday 9 December 2008

A colorful winter afternoon on the Mediterranean coast

Colorful winter afternoon on the Mediterranean coast

This image was taken the same day that the one in my previous post but one or two hours before. When i arrived on the place, the sky was just of a beautiful deep blue and the rocks had their usual yellow tint. Some minutes after some white clouds came and started to hide the sun in my back and then the rocks became really more red and orange.
I took two long exposures for this image : 40s and a little more than 60s.
The final photo is the result of some manual blending and true hdr work.

2 comments :

C. JoyBell C. said...

I shared this one on my site, too. :) I share a lot of your work on my site. :)

You are brilliant, Patrick.

Dom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...