Friday 20 March 2009

One nice and curious sale today



Today a marketing agency licenced this photo for an environmental project about water and forest.

For me that's a nice sale because i'm always pleased when my photos are used in some projects about our natural environment but i find their choice a little curious : This little stone cave was built to protect a water source in the forest around the Chartreuse de la Verne but we can't sea any water on this image. I wonder why they didn't choose one of my river or waterfall image instead of this one ?

4 comments :

Jill Berry said...

Well it's a very unique site, a bit more toward the foresty side. Interesting note that it protected a water source. Looks like a secret place. Overall cool photo.

C. JoyBell C. said...

They chose this one because it is immediately intriguing and mysterious and sparks curiosity and interest and imagination! :)

Mark Alan Meader said...

Considering your other work, I thought it a bit curious too, but I think Charity may be exactly right about what interested them. Congrats, anyway.

Michelle B. Hendry said...

I think this is a very powerful image - the metaphor for the Earth and the environment... Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...