Wednesday 18 March 2009

Some blogs you may like to visit

Some ivy leaves on a cork tree trunk
Some ivy leaves on a cork tree trunk


Here are a few blogs i read daily and i think you may like :
  • Artscapes - Musing on Art & Life by Michelle Basic Hendry
    Michelle is a landscape painter from Ontario and a regular commenter here. I will be short : I love her paintings and she also makes some beautiful photographs of her country.

  • Kreativling by my old friend Renate Ikinger
    Renate makes some stunning books with leather, fabrics and paper. She also paint. Her blog is beautifully designed.

  • Seth's blog by Seth Godin
    Michelle made me discover this blog very recently and i think i became a little addict. Seth is a kind og marketting guru and i would say a professional blogger.

  • The Photographic Aspect by Mark Alan Meader
    Mark is an american landscape photographer and also a follower of my blog. His work makes me dream and i also like how he writes about his photographs.

  • Thoughts by Charity Childs-Gevero
    Charity is a regular commenter here. She lives in Philippines writes poetry, novels and things about life in her country.

6 comments :

roentare said...

In fact, I am a faithful reader of the two blogs from your list. The photography contents are what really interest me
:)

Michelle B. Hendry said...

Thank you for the compliment Patrick! I am now checking out the rest of the list! As for HDR, I would love to learn how that's done if I ever have time! :)

Mark Alan Meader said...

Patrick: Wow.. I am honored that you would give me such a prominent mention.
I had actually already visited Michelle and Charity since they obviously have very good taste in following your work... will look in on the others as well.
I really appreciate it.. merci!

BTW, Nice work on the vine, too:) I don't think I've ever seen an actual cork tree. Are they getting rare over there?.. many winemakers over here are moving to artificial corks.

On another note, I came across this HDR related article today on DPReview that you might be interested in:
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0903/09031801apical.asp

C. JoyBell C. said...

Oh thank you Patrick, you are so sweet! :) :) :)

C. JoyBell C. said...

And more...

... :) :) :)

Lynda Lehmann said...

The juxtaposition of ivy against the rough surface of this rock is beautiful, Patrick. A lovely photo...

I always fancy photos with a lot of texture, and am working on a post with ivy in it, tonight, coincidentally.

Thanks for the tips on these sites. I already am a fan of Mark's photography, and will check out the others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...