Wednesday 8 April 2009

A chestnut tree flower and 5 photographers to discover

Chestnut tree flower in Provence forest
Chestnut tree flower in Provence forest


A note for the first time readers : I live in a little Provence village and all around is a huge forest with mostly chestnut trees and cork trees, so don't be suprised if you find many chestnut relatives images while browsing this blog :)

This morning i spent a long time reviewing and cleaning the favorite's folders of my different browsers. I like doing that from time to time and it's sometimes a real leasure to re-discover some websites bookmarked from a long time.

Here are 5 photographers websites i wanted to share. I cant't comment each because of my english writting so i'll just say that they all have their own style, they all have a different approach of photography but they all make some very beautiful work.

2 comments :

Michelle B. Hendry said...

The photo is gorgeous, Patrick!!

I love Ed Burtynsky's work. I have followed it for many years....

Mark Alan Meader said...

I familiar with William Neill; can't say I am with the others, but will check them out... thanks.
Interesting flower, too.. flowers are so easy to do badly, and rather hard to do well.. I like this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...