Thursday 2 April 2009

A high definition waterfall photo you can browse with zoomify

Waterfall

Done and posted here a little more than one year ago, this image became one of my most popular photo.

It was made by stitching 9 frames with PTGui. The resulting file was cropped to fit the desired aspect ratio and the final image weights around 25 megapixels.
I thought i could deserve a detailed view with zoomify. Once more, what you can see here with zoomify is from a compressed jpeg file and doesn't exactly reflects the real file quality but i can give an idea of what we can do with softwares like PTGui.
LINKS :
My waterfalls, rivers and streams photo gallery.
All my waterfall images.

2 comments :

roentare said...

This one is so artistic and beautiful. The water is so smoothly silky and wonderful.

C. JoyBell C. said...

I once stood on a rock covered in slime like that, and I slipped! I was terrified! Oh the terrible thought of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...