Monday 22 June 2009

Just back

Forest path in Provence Alps
Forest path in Provence Alps


At the end of the past week, my wife had to go to the Provence Alps and we decided that i would also go with my daughter.
The place where we had to go was lost in the mountains and we spent four days in our van at the top of this little path. Although i was not there for work, i took a few forest images and also some rural landscapes.
I went back during this night and have just processed this first file. You'll see the other ones during the weeks to come.

5 comments :

Michelle B. Hendry said...

Beautiful. I love the forest...

C. JoyBell C. said...

Welcome back, Patrick! how exciting how you and your family stayed in a van up in the forests! :))

C. JoyBell C. said...

Sounds like an adventure! I wonder what the adventure sounds like in French? hahaha! :)

Mark Alan Meader said...

Patrick:
Looks like a beautiful, peaceful place for some rest and recreation... and a quiet walk in the woods. I could use some of that myself... and hope to soon. Since this area is known as the "Provence Alps", are there some significant mountains and will we get to see them?

Unknown said...

Yes Mark, there are some "real" mountains all around but you won't see the biggest :)
I spent the time there with my daughter while my wife was doing what she had to do. As she started at 6 am and finished before 9 pm i just took a few snapshots around our place. That was really not a photographic trip but i loved to see my 5 yo daughter playing with a D100 and a zoom looking huge in her hands :) We also had great fun making family shots with the self timer ...

If you're interested in french geography you can have a look on Wikipedia here for Hautes-Alpes (where we stayed) and here for Alpes-de-Haute-Provence (for my shot near Sisteron=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...