Tuesday 3 November 2009

Some autumn news

Agnielles river in autumn - Hautes Alpes
Agnielles river in autumn - Hautes Alpes


So, i left this blog untouched for about one month for many reasons :
  • I spent many time in october meeting clients and planning things for next year.

  • I wanted to work on my french website patmo.net

  • I moved to make some autumn shots. The place where i live is beautiful but most of the trees here are ever green and that's really not the best place for making images of autumn colors.
    So we decided to take some days to move to some alpine regions. We took the van and went first to the little Agnielles valley in Hautes-Alpes. We arrived by night and the next day we could could discover that the place was beautiful (really beautiful) but cold (really cold). So after one day exploring and making photos we decided to leave and move to the Drome region where some friends live. It's not a hot place in october but at least my wife and daughter could stay at friend's home while i was hiking in the cold.


Mountain landscape near Die - Drome
Mountain landscape near Die - Drome

5 comments :

C. JoyBell C. said...

Those are the yellowest yellow leaves I have ever seen in my whole entire life!!! Gorgeous!

Sir walter turf brisbane said...

You are so lucky to witness the beauty of this place. I loved the image of Mountain landscape near Die - Drome. I wish, I could be there once all alone and spend time while exploring the beauty of nature.

Michelle B. Hendry said...

Glad to see you back... The images are beautiful. I say the one on Flickr and commented there.

Lawn said...

I wish, I could be there once all alone and spend time while exploring the beauty of nature.

Turf Brisbane - Caboolture Turf said...

Mountain Landscape is looking awesome. I hope you must enjoyed the beauty of the landscapes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...