Wednesday 5 January 2011

2011 project - The weekly commented photo

The Tournette mountain and Annecy lake from Menthon Saint Bernard
The Tournette mountain and Annecy lake from Menthon Saint Bernard


Every post here is done with one image and a little (sometimes very short because of my bad english) text.
Sometimes i speak about the photo, sometimes about my life, sometimes about other things i've found on the web.

In 2011 i'll give me a little assignment : Every friday i'll write a post showing an image (old or new) and explaining why and how it was done.
Why will include things like personnal mood or commercial reasons. How will give some technical informations about the making of.

One year is 52 weeks so i can hope to find the time to play that little but serious game.

3 comments :

Mark Alan Meader said...

That's a serious challenge you've given yourself.. good luck!
Last week we watched a show (on my wife's Japanese channel) all about Annecy, a tour of the town and talking with the folks who live and work there.. what a beautiful city. I didn't realize it was that attractive. I think if we get back to France we have to visit.
Probably I would want a sail boat if I lived there:)

Unknown said...

Hello Mark,

Perharps did you see me on your TV :)

Yes, it's one of the most attractive city i know. The lake is in the city and the first skiing place (a small one) is just 17 km far.

We are seriously thinking to a canoe for the next summer ...

C. JoyBell C. said...

A beautiful photo, look at the reflections on the water!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...