Monday 30 May 2011

Mossy trunk abstract in Valserine forest

Mossy trunk abstratc in Valserine forest
Mossy trunk abstract in Valserine forest


All my visits to the Valserine valley look the same.
I spent there a little more time on Saturday and once more i was not the right place at the right time.
In the forest, i found some trunks nicely covered by moss and after a few stock shots i started to play, moving my camera vertically during the exposure.
That's an easy game but it doesn't always give interesting results. I was quite lucky with this one.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey Patrick, I've tried this a few times and have not been successful with it. You've done well... Nice!...

Anonymous said...

Je suis d'accord avec Glenn, ce n'est pas facile à réussir. Beau résultat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...