Thursday 10 November 2011

Autumn trees in my backyards

Photo of some autumn trees in a green meadow

At the beginning of the year, i started a new serie about The rural landscapes around my home.

If you read the introduction here you will understand that it's something different of my usual landscape work. It's also different of the usual imagery about typical rural scenes with haystacks and tractors.

It's mostly about documenting and sharing the atmosphere of this place where lived my grand parents and where i live now.

This image was done at the end of october in the field just under my house.
A springtime view of the other side of this field can be seen here.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful country you live in, my Friend, and the photo is wonderful... :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...