Saturday 14 May 2011

Blossoming trees in the garden and a few words about the recent Blogger problem

Blossoming trees in the field
Blossoming trees in the field


This image is about one month old (april 12) and now the flowers are gone.
This field is just under my house and that's where i often go to drink my morning coffee :)

I've promised to post a weekly commented photo on this blog every Friday (see here).
As i'm not in the office every friday, i often use the schedule posts function in Blogger.
So, on Thursday i had a few time to write my WCP #19 post and schduled it for the next day.

But, during this period and until this morning Blogger encountered some big problems during a maintenance operation.
  • It was first impossible to save correctly my post. After a few times it finally worked.
  • Then Blogger went to read only mode.
  • Then they "deleted" a huge amount of recent posts.
  • When Blogger came back to normal mode this morning, i could see that my post was in the deleted batch.
  • A few hours later it was still not published but it was restored in the admin panel and i just had to correct the schedule date and reenter the tags.

I use Blogger since 2007 and that's the first time i experienced a real problem. For me, they did a good job. I didn't loose anything but tags and they gave many information on their Twitter account.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh là là, tu en as des problèmes avec ce billet! J'espère que ça ne se reproduira plus, c'est ennuyant lorsque ça survient.

J'aime beaucoup cette image. Tu es vraiment choyé d'avoir domicile dans un endroit aussi beau. Par chez nous, les pommiers n'ont pas encore fleuris, sans doute le week-end prochain. À bientôt!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful place for a morning walk, and having some coffee just makes it that much better. It is a magnificent land on which you live. Love it, Patrick...

C. JoyBell C. said...

Hi Patrick! How are you? I was just in France recently! I was in Paris, then Sequedin, and Lille! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...