Tuesday 27 March 2012

Houses along Geneva lake at Nernier

Long exposure image with houses along Geneva lake
Nernier, houses along Geneva lake


I returned yesterday to Nernier on the borders of Geneva lake. I wanted some images of the pier in the late afternoon.
Arrived soon, i took a little time to explore the village which is also known as the pearl of Léman lake. It's a very pretty place and makes me think to a little Saint Tropez in the Alps.

The weather was less cold than the day of my first visit but still fresh because of the wind blowing from North and giving a clear blue sky.

The long exposure in day light for this image is due to the use of my Hoya ND 400 filter.

Note : Images of my first day in Nernier where posted one month ago on my french website. You can have a look here.

1 comment :

milton said...

uauuu, que lindo lugar, uma bela foto

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...