Thursday 24 May 2012

Rhone river running through the springtime forest

Image of the Rhône river running through a springtime forest in France
Rhône river running through the springtime forest

 

A green image from this morning.

I returned this morning to Parnant river. I left the place where i had done images about one week ago, walked to the Rhône river and followed it by a little path through the forest.
I walked to an old bridge named Pont de Grésin, stopped there for a few pictures and then explored the forest all around.

This photo was done from the bridge.

 

I've recently read that a famous french writer compared this part of the river to a Mississipi without crocodiles. I can't say if the comparison was right but at least there are no crocodiles !

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...