Wednesday 27 June 2012

Why so much images of rivers and forest

Photo of Bronze river cascading underwoods in the forest of Massif des Bornes - France
Bronze river cascading underwoods in Massif des Bornes forest

 

One more image of the Bronze river from my first explorations in Massif des Bornes area.
Waiting for the light to be good on Dard waterfall, i had a beautiful hike along the river running underwoods in a narrow canyon.
I guess it will be a wonderful place in autumn.

 

Why so much images about rivers and forest ?

Some may be surprised by the amount of photos here about the french forests and running waters. There are many reasons for this big number of images :

  • I've always loved forest, waterfalls and rivers. So i couldn't imagine my photographic work without them.
     
  • I've clients for this kind of images working in forest industry so, even on short term, i don't loose my time when i increase my stock with such images and my return on invest is acceptably short.
     
  • People and business say to be more and more concerned about our natural environment. Forest and rivers are two important keys of this environment and i expect my stock to become more and more valuable.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...