Saturday 13 October 2012

Rural landscape with hay stacks in Massif des Bauges

Picture of a rural landscape with hay stacks in the mountains of Massif des Bauges
Rural landscape with hay stacks in Massif des Bauges mountains

 

One more image of this july afternoon in Massif des Bauges Natural Park.
This one was done just a very short time after i left my client, at the beginning of my long drive through the park.
I saw these hay stacks near the road when i was on a pass named Col des Prés. It was not the best time for photography but my stock was short of rural landscapes with hay stacks, so i stopped for a very few images.

I'll soon post more pictures from this day here but i've published the most interesting ones on my website a few days ago. You can have a look here.

1 comment :

Scotkat said...

So beutifull and the blue sky just perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...