Tuesday 2 April 2013

Menthon Saint Bernard castle in the dull light of a springtime dusk

Photograph of Menthon Saint Bernard Castle in France
Menthon Saint Bernard castle

 

About one year ago, i show you another side of this castle.
Yesterday, i spent the afternoon exploring the surroundings of this monument. I drove all around, hiked in the forest, walked through the park, ...
Even if the light was not at its best, i took e few images before driving back home. I plan to come back with more greenery on the forest and i hope the leaves won't hide the castle too much.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo and I do love that castle. Patrick, you sure live in a very wonderful and colorful country. I don't always respond but I sure enjoy viewing the world in which you live...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...