Thursday 14 May 2009

Cards are now available in my Imageking gallery

Sunflowers field landscape in Provence
Sunflowers field before the storm


I've recently activated the greeting cards option on all the images in my Imagekind gallery.
I've waited about one year to do that because i wasn't understanding the automatic card's layout and wanted to be sure that my photos wouldn't be cropped.
After some site updates and some deeper help readings i saw how it works (very simple) and checked the option's box.

Once more, Imagekind made the things nicely customizable.
When you buy a card, you can decide of the image orientation and choose between three papers.
The image is printed on the front, the inside is blank and on the back there is a thumbnail of the image and the URL of my gallery.

Sunflowers greeting card on Imagekind

5 comments :

roentare said...

This one has tremendous colour and perspective

Wow!

Unknown said...

Thank's James, I don't need to check the numbers. I know that this one is my best print seller for more than 3 years.

I just read this morning your post about MTF.
You make a great work with all the serie about some not very well known technical aspects of the photography.

Michelle B. Hendry said...

I can see why it is a best seller!

C. JoyBell C. said...

Good for you, Patrick!

Hey maybe in your cards, I could write the messages on the inside! The photo is yours, the poetry is mine! How wonderful that would be!

Maybe one day I'll be able to buy your greeting cards at the bookstores! :)

C. JoyBell C. said...

I think in this sunflower field I was born... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...