Wednesday 6 July 2011

Dusk light on the wheat field

Dusk light on the wheat field
Dusk light on the wheat field


An image done about one month ago on a hilltop of my close neighborhood.

I woke up before done yesterday for a deeper exploration of The Rural Landscapes Around My Home.
I drove a lot along many narrow rural roads but couldn't find a good place.
When i finally found an interesting point of view on some villages along the Rhône river, the sun was too high and the light too strong.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

J'adore ces champs à perte de vu, très belle compo!

Mark Alan Meader said...

Hi Patrick:
This is one of the best I've seen recently.. a simple and elegant design always works best for me. Nicely done. Glad to hear business is good:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...