Friday 1 July 2011

Weekly commented photo #26 - Cascading water in Valserine river

Little cascades in Valserine river
Little cascades in Valserine river


I just had a very long and busy week since monday and i really had no time to blog since my last weekly commented photo. If it was a bad week about blogging, it was a good one on the money side.
I have closed two big clients projects : all the shooting is done and all the files processed. Another nice thing is that i had many nice print sales in june. In fact, i can note a real increase of these sales from 3 months. I can just hope things will go on like this in the future ...

On june 24, i returned at dawn to the Valserine valley.
Four days after my first visit, i wanted to explore more the river banks.
That was a nice walk. Sometimes in the water, sometimes in the forest but it ended with a little canyon surrounded by two small cliffs that i couldn't pass safely with my rubber boots and all my photo gear. I think i'll have to find another path to discover the next part of the river.

The image shown above is one of the really first place i found in the river.
On my first day here, there were some big branches across the rocks and the cascades but between my two visits some big rains have cleared the place.
I now have a little ton of raw files from this place and this one is the first and only one i had the time to process during the past week. Things should go better in the next days ...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Magnifique! J'ai hâte de voir les autres, un endroit qui fait rêver!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...