Thursday 12 April 2012

White landscape in Valserine valley

Photograph on Valserine valley under the snow in Haut Jura Natural Park - France
Snow on Valserine valley - Hau Jura Natural Park


An other image from the days i spent in Valserine valley at the end of 2011.

I returned a few days in Haut Jura Natural Park about one week ago. All the snow is now gone and springtime is rainy and cold. I mostly spent my time exploring some new places between Lajoux, Saint Claude and Longchaumois and i hope to be ready for some new images for the next decent weather period.

I'm currently working hard on some new features for my main website and i'm very late in processing and publishing new images but i found a short time to post 8 new photos of Nernier 2 days ago.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...