Wednesday 11 July 2012

Afternoon light on Abbey lake

Photo of Abbey lake in Haut Jura Natural Park, France
Afternoon light on Abbey lake - Haut Jura Natural Park

 

One more image from monday.

This one was a little tricky to capture. I first had a few tries with my GND filters and after a look at the images on the camera LCD, i decided to also try 3 bracketed exposures for a future HDR work.
Back home, i first processed the filtered ones but i was not really happy with the results. So i took my 3 bracketed exposures and made my HDR processing with Picturenaut to get the image posted here.
The most difficult was to keep the reeds free of artifacts but my long experience of HDR landscapes gave me some tools to fix such problems :)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...