Thursday 28 May 2009

HDR at the river and the first sales of the Ghost Forest

HDR landscape along the Malière river in Provence
Malière river - Provence


This photo was done the same day and is very similar to the one posted here some weeks ago. Today (it can change) i prefer this new one with almost no sky and giving so a more underwood impression.

I was very happy 2 days ago because i sold the first two prints of my recent Ghost forest image.

Usually when i work for a garden or pool maker i don't meet the villa owner. It happens only from time to time.
One interested in photography wanted to see me on tuesday. I went with my favorite kind of portfolio : a large box full of 18x12 (45x30 cm more precisely) prints. The man took 2 seascapes, ordered a 36x24 print of the Ghost Forest for his house in London and also took the 18x12 print of the same image to hang here in Saint-Tropez. Nice day :)

2 comments :

HightonRidley said...

Brilliant news on your sales of Ghost Forest, Patrick. Nice one!

Like your very natural HDR of this "under forest" shot. Again, nice one :)

C. JoyBell C. said...

Very pretty and "non-ghostly" if you ask me... :) More from a story book than a ghost story! :) I would love to walk on those stones! But first I would have to have very tall boots so I wouldn't get dirty! :) And I would never go into that water for only God knows what's lurking underneath there!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...