Friday 20 January 2012

Winter stream in Massif des Bauges natural park and a selection of my favorite images from 2011

Photo of a cold winter stream in Massif des Bauges Natural Park - France
Winter stream in Massif des Bauges natural park


Another image from my recent and short outing in Massif des Bauges natural park.
While the previous one was done at dusk in a widely open area, this one was made a few hours before in a little valley between the mountains around Aillon le jeune. I'm not absolutely sure but i think the name of this stream is Lindar.
The place was very cold and i was surprised after a long exploration, to find just a very few ice stalactites in the river. Doesn't matter, i loved the winter mood here.

Note : I've posted yesterday on my french website a selection of my 20 favorite images done last year.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...