Tuesday 9 October 2007

Just a few things

sunflower field landscape photograph
On Sunday i had my first sale on Etsy. Someone bought a 45x30cm fine art print of this sunflowers field landscape.

I've just updated the Useful Tools links list on the right column of this blog with one new link.
  • Zoomify provides a nice and free tool to make zoomable web images. Very simple, this tool permits to show some high definition images on the net. I think i will soon show some here and probably implement it in my panoramic images gallery on patmo.net.

3 comments :

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Congrats on your first sale! That's a beautiful picture!

Luchi said...

So lovely!! I wish I was there in that daisy field.

Isis said...

congrats on the sale! i love this photograph. the sky is just amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...